You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to aiding others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness levels
- Be a living example of what the Farrell's program can do
- Demonstrate what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps revolutionize lives every day means that you’re committed to helping others achieve their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your assignments include:
- Help with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the example of what Farrell's can do in Columbus
- Assist with choosing and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Build relationships with members and assist them with their needs to ensure optimal results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is mandatory.